Website Stoops Freightliner
Do you work for a small fleet shop?? Are you looking to grow your career?? Are you tired of the same job day after day?? Would you like factory training?? Do you want the support ONLY a dealership can give?? Are you new to the industry and looking for an employer committed to your growth and training? Then look no further than Stoops Freightliner. Come to work for us and receive all the training you would ever need. We are looking for those hungry diesel technicians that are looking to grow, and get out of your current day to day grind.
Stoops, a growing Freightliner and Western Star dealership group with 24 locations across the Midwest, has openings for medium and heavy-duty truck technicians at our Lima, OH. facility.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Paid Time Off—-80 Hours in the first year!
- Overtime after 40 hours!
- Work & Life Balance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401K with Employer match.
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy.
- Uniforms provided and cleaned at no charge.
- Work Boot allowance.
- Prescription Safety Glasses allowance.
- Company Supplied Diagnostic Computer for every technician
- Company Supplied Specialty Tools & Equipment
- Additional income available. (Safety Bonus, Online Training Modules, Top Tech Competition)
- Supportive Management team
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Career Development
- We Invest in our Technicians with Continued Education and Certifications
- Ability to make major and minor repairs on trucks, including but not limited to: engine repairs and tune ups, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmission work, cooling systems, chassis repairs, brake work.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance including inspections, oil changes, etc.
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Maintain accurate records of repairs performed
- Maintain cleanliness in the shop
- Must have at least 1-year of experience as a Diesel Technician working on CLASS 8 vehicles – Cummins, and Detroit Certified candidates are given top hiring priority!
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Bonus points if you have previous engine overhaul experience
We also offer training by the best in the industry and a stable company where you can grow and excel. Stoops offers a very competitive pay and benefits package. Apply at www.truckcountry.com/careers today to join one of the largest Freightliner dealerships across the U.S.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.