Website Truck Country
Experienced Heavy-Duty Truck Technicians
Truck Country, Inc.
Oak Creek, WI.
Truck Country, a Freightliner, dealership group with 24 locations across the Midwest is a full-service repair shop that includes: preventative maintenance, chassis and engine repair, DOT inspections, and diagnostics.
Current openings for ALL shifts for diesel technicians:
- Medium and heavy-duty truck technicians
- Cummins certified
- Detroit, Freightliner, and Western Star certified
- Paid Time Off—-80 Hours in the first year!
- Overtime after 40 hours!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Uniforms provided and cleaned at no charge
- Work Boot allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses allowance
- Friendly work environment
- Additional income available. (Safety Bonus, Online Training Modules, Top Tech Competition)Ideal candidates will have previous experience as a technician, with the ability to display knowledge of diesel and gas engines, and repair procedures.Apply online at www.truckcountry.com/career today to join one of the largest Freightliner dealerships in the U.S.
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should also have a strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail, and effective customer service skills.